Posters have always been considered a valuable resource to stimulate students' creativity as well as an opportunity for teachers to know what students' have learnt. Do you remember when we created posters using a cardboard, crayons, coloured pencils, pictures taken from magazines, and so on?
- It allows teachers and students to create digital posters.
- It is free.
- It is safe.
- You can add pictures and graphics from the Internet or from your own computer.
- It is possible to add videos from the Internet or from your own computer.
- You can record your own voice, so it is perfect to record an interview, a speech, a recitation of a poem or a song.
- You can write your own texts to express yourself.So, Glogster Edu is wonderful for creative projects but also for reflections on cultural and social topics.
- GlogsterEdu Video Tutorial by Copiague Middle School.
- GlogsterEdu Tutorial by Traci Blazoski (Google Docs).
- To introduce yourself to your students by Sean Banville.
- To show your students's works - Ozge Karaoglu's kindergarten students telling their stories.
- To create your own digital portfolio by Ozge Karaoglu.
- To introduce grammar tenses by Sunrise651.
- Lesson Plan on Food for primary students by Sunrise 651.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones by xoxoMadzxoxo.
- Helping Family by s9sy2gh.
- Portfolio by Nurin Adlina.
- Create an interactive cookbook (Webquest final task) by Rubilime.
- Greatings from the World Project
- A Trip to London - Maria Markaki's Class.
- The Airport Project by Mireia Molina (4º E.S.O.)
- Education Glogster - Ning Network.
Ángela -6th Primary
Laura - 1st ESO
Lucía - 1ºESO
María - 5º primaria