19 Jun 2013

Useful Websites for PET Exam Preparation

These are all the websites I have found to help my students preparing for the Preliminary English test. Some of them do not include PET tasks, but I have decided to include them because I think they can be useful to improve the different language skills.

All the links worked the last time I checked them, but please let me know if any of them are broken. Equally, if you know other interesting sites which could be added to the list, please leave a comment or write me an email.

You can access the document or  download it:

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Good blog with useful information.ESL Prep Test |

Thanks for sharing this, it was useful for me in preparing for higher studies in USA.


Study in usa after graduation
Study in USA after 10th

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More